This policy is reviewed and updated at regular intervals. The updated policy will always be published to this page. This policy was last updated on the 10th July 2018.
Any questions regarding this policy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What Data do we Collect?
When you use this site and/or enquire about or place an order for services, we may collect the following data from you:
- Identity Data: name, title, date of birth, gender
- Contact Data: address, email address, telephone number
- Technical Data: IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system used to access the site
- Profile Data: purchases, your interests, preferences, feedback.
- Usage Data: information about your uses of our website, products, services.
- Marketing Data: preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.In signing up for some services, it may be necessary for you to provide additional personal information, with your consent. This sensitive date may include:
- Information about your baby or child’s age
- Details about your pregnancy, labour and delivery (if applicable)
- Other health related questions used to assess your suitability to perform certain exercises
3. How we use this Data
We may use your information to:
- Complete our own records
- Customise your website experience
- Improve the products and services that we provide for you
- Process a booking you have made
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you communications which you have chosen to receive from us
- Contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- Assess your suitability for specific products and programmes
4. Marketing and your Choices
When submitting details on our site you will be able to opt in or opt out of email communications. Information about products and services that may be of interest to you may be sent to you, if you have consented to recieving marketing materials from me.
You have the right to opt out or change your preferences at any time by either unsubscribing using the link within the communication, or by emailing email@example.com.
We will never sell, lease or exchange your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer that collect information about your visit to our website. We may use this information to analyse your visit to our site, to store information about your preferences, or to recognise when you return to our website.
If preferred, you may disable cookies on your computer. Please note that in doing so, some areas of this website may no longer be accessible or may not function correctly.
More information about cookies can be found at ALL ABOUT COOKIES.
6. Disclosure of your Data
We never sell, lease or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Where necessary, we may need to share data with our third party payment processors – PayPal. Or in cases where the law requires us to present this information.
Any third parties that we may need to transfer your data to, must respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
7. Data Security and Retention
All information gathered from you will be held securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have put in place appropriate electronic and physical security measures.
All personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for.
By law, for HMRC and tax purposes, some basic information needs to be kept for 6 years post cessation of services.
charliemcsherry.com takes the security of your personal information very seriously, and we do all that we can to protect it. However, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted via the internet is 100% secure – such is the nature of sending information electronically. Once your information is within our system, we do our utmost to ensure it’s security.
All personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the data protection act 1998.
8. Links to other websites